ONE DAY TO TOTALLY ELIMINATE THE STRESS OF GETTING DRESSED!
JOIN ME FOR GET YOUR STYLE SORTED:
A ONE-DAY MASTERCLASS
Saturday 25th April 2020
at the Waldorf Hotel, London
What is ‘Get Your Style Sorted – A One-Day Masterclass’?
Getting dressed for the day should NOT be stressful.
The clothes you wear should NOT make you feel frumpy, out of place or inauthentic.
Your confidence should NOT be at an all-time low, simply because you’ve never got to grips with which clothes suit your body shape.
I created this event in 2015 to help women leave all this behind and develop the kind of killer confidence that comes from having your personal style SORTED!
This is not information that we are born with – you have to learn it!
I will teach you how to choose clothes that make you look and feel amazing. I will reveal the secrets that well-dressed women already know. And, I will eliminate the stress of not knowing what to wear, so that you can get on with living your life.
Imagine always feeling confident about what you are wearing and never having to worry about what to wear again!
Join me at this one-day event for an INSTANT style reboot and you’ll achieve just that. I know I’m blowing my own trumpet, but it really is an INCREDIBLE day!
Why Should You Attend?
- You are sick of feeling bad about your appearance.
- You are concerned that you aren’t dressing right for your age or job.
- You aren’t confident about how you look and it’s preventing you from doing the things you want to do.
- You’ve wasted pots of money ‘panic-shopping’ for a holiday or an event, or buying clothes that are not really ‘you’.
- You want mornings to be easier.
- It’s time for you to stop living like this and allowing it to prevent you from living your life as you want to!
For women, how we look is so wrapped up with our confidence. It shouldn’t be the case. It’s not fair, but, it’s a fact. When you feel bad on the outside, you don’t feel like you can be your true, authentic self. You don’t have to slavishly follow fashion, or buy expensive clothes to feel the confidence that comes from wearing clothes that suit your colouring and body shape.
Join me for just one day and put a stop to these negative feelings and issues forever!
What you will learn?
- The secret to developing your own authentic style so that you always know which clothes will make you look and feel amazing.
- My recipe for using accessories as a secret weapon for flattering your body and giving a wow-factor to your outfits.
- How to dress for your particular body shape – your friends will ask you if you’ve lost a few pounds!
- The key items you must have for the perfect capsule wardrobe; having this sorted makes dressing a doddle.
- How to use different clothing types to add interest to your look, develop a personal style and never feel frumpy again!
- 3 quick tricks to feeling more body confident that have a massive impact.
- How to instantly look taller and slimmer.
- 4 secrets that define which jewellery suits you best.
- How your hair colour can make or break your outfit.
- How to love shopping again. When you learn what I know, you can shop quickly and efficiently and find the pieces that suit you most, so you always come home with something you love.
- How to make the most what you’ve got – it’s my job to make every woman look like the very best version of themselves. I’m not going to try to convince you to wear something you hate or try to create an army of clones!
Not only that, but you also get to spend the day with an incredible array of inspiring women, who all want to solve the same problem.
Start thinking about who you might want to invite to come with you, because there’s a brilliant deal when you bring a friend along too!
The Time and Place
The Waldorf Hilton, Aldwych, London
Saturday 25th April 2020
All your drinks, snacks and a delicious buffet lunch are included in the price.
Before I trained as an Image Consultant, I had huge stresses about clothing. If a stunning dress looked awful on me, I thought it was me that was wrong, my body that wasn’t right, I wasn’t pretty enough, or cool enough to wear it.
These assumptions had such a damaging effect on the way I felt about myself!
My confidence rocketed when I finally realised that I just hadn’t ever learned to choose the right clothes. I developed my own personal style rules and now worrying about what to wear is never an issue. I want to teach you how to do this too!
What’s it like?
Here’s what past attendees have said about the Masterclass:
“A great experience which will be so helpful for future shopping trips!” Kate F
“Wonderful day – informative, inspiring and fun! Thank you Helen.”
“I had a lovely day focussing on my style – which isn’t somthing I’d normally do. I’ve had some great insights which are going to make a difference immediately. For one, I’m going to start showing off my waist! I also met some lovely peple and am going home excited to play with my wardrobe as well as buying less but better in the future.” Kate W
“Really useful to find out why some of my clothing choices don’t work for me and not because I’m too fat/lumpy etc. I’ve really gained some confidence in my choices and re-invigorated my individual style.” Wendy
“Great fun and informative day. I loved working with the other women too.” Fiona
“Ready to go shopping and actually know what to look for.” Katy
“If you want to learn about how to find YOUR style in a friendly and relaxed way, do join Helen and a bunch of like-minded women for a great fun day out. You won’t regret it.” Barbro
“Helen oozes warmth and sincerity. Her approach is centered on making us feel good through our clothes.” Caroline
“It made me more open to colours and styles I haven’t considered before.” Janette
“A day that is so worth the investment – a lovely day for me – I more than recoup the money by not making mistakes when shopping.” Claire
“A really lovely day with a fabulous group of women. Relaxed and supportive atmosphere. Lovely to spend a day on me. Excited to do more!” Sarah
“Really empowering – feeling much more confident.” Pam
“Loved it!” Sharon
“A fabulous treat of a day with like minded women! Helen exudes professionalism and information. Very worthwhile.” Helen
“I’ve felt so lost with it all following my body changing after hacing children. It’s been really good to focus on me and ways I can feel better and get out of the mum uniform.” Lexi
ATTEND GET YOUR STYLE SORTED FOR JUST £199.
And even better, bring a friend for half price, that means you each pay just £149.25
**Please note, this event will be rescheduled once public events are safe here in the UK in accord with UK government guidance.**
Got questions? Of course you have! I’d love to answer them, please call me on 07773 800168 or email: email@example.com