CONVERSATIONS ON CONFIDENCE, CONNECTION & VISIBILITY:
DR. JoANNA Martin
I am absolutely thrilled to be having this conversation with the awesome Dr. Joanna Martin. Jo is the founder of One of many, a women’s leadership organisation created to bring about a global paradigm shift. It is the fastest growing community for female professional entrepreneurs – and has empowered over 70,000 women around the world.
Jo has a BIG mission – to create a world where women are able to step up and be the change they want to see in the world. Her vision is to see women finally represented at every decision table, small or large – and for this to be reflected through the generations to come.
Jo and I met some 7 years ago now when she first began One of many and I’ve been following her incredible work ever since. We had such an inspiring conversation and I know you’re going to take a lot away from it.
Here’s what we cover in this video:
- Why women are burning out faster than ever before, what holds women back from stepping up and standing out and what we can do about it.
- What ‘soft power’ is – and why it is so important for us to understand.
- A new understanding of the concepts of ‘power-dressing’ and ‘imposter syndrome’ – and what this means for us as women.
- How Jo is able to step on stage and confidently share her message, even as a natural introvert – and what she’s discovered about confidence along the way.
- The importance of finding the spaces where you can be your best, authentic self and how this helps us feel true confidence.
- How to know what part of your self to bring to any situation, so that you can share all of your natural abilities and gifts.
- Why the only journey is the journey inward – and the connection between personal and professional development.
ABOUT JO MARTIN
Dr. Joanna Martin founded the women’s leadership organisation – One of many – to bring about a global paradigm shift. Today it is the fastest growing global leadership community for professional women and entrepreneurs, inspiring and empowering over 70,000 women across four continents.
By training and supporting this generation of women to step up and lead the change they want to see, Jo believes the next generation of women – and the generation after them – will be inspired to follow in their steps. Until finally women are represented at every decision table, small or large.
A qualified medical doctor, trained actor and accredited coach, Jo applies her knowledge of physiology and psychology to enable her clients and the 12,000 women in the One of many community, to lean into soft power and have impact without burnout.
As well as leading a global paradigm shift Jo is a committed financial investor in the work of The Hunger Project, a diplomatic wife, a sometimes-too-tired mother, a protective sister, and loyal friend.
Connect with Jo online:
One Woman Conference: www.onewomanconference.co.uk
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/OneofManyWomen
YOUR FREE GIFT FROM JO
HOW TO FEEL CONFIDENT IN ANY SITUATION
Would you like to feel more confident, sure of yourself and comfortable in your own skin – no matter what life throws at you?
In this free guide, you’ll gain an understanding of what true confidence really is and discover how to find your ‘soft power’ as a woman, all without losing your humility and compassion.
Click below to receive confidence guide now:
BE YOUR MOST FABULOUS SELF!
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE 5 STEP VIDEO TRAINING SERIES
Are you ready to shine?
I’ve got just the thing for you – my free video training series will help you feel fabulous and make great style easy, so you can show the real you with confidence.
Click below to sign up for the series:
ONE WOMAN CONFERENCE 12TH & 13TH JUNE
Find out more and book your place here: